The Bone Bed: The Dinosaur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All your favorite dinosaurs are wrong

4 posters

Go down

All your favorite dinosaurs are wrong Empty All your favorite dinosaurs are wrong

Post by Hermes888 Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 am

Microraptor was one of the "cool" guys. He was wearing the same 8-bit tie I have!
PROFANITY WARNING:

Hermes888

Back to top Go down

All your favorite dinosaurs are wrong Empty Re: All your favorite dinosaurs are wrong

Post by Dino589 Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:42 am

Ha... There were a couple moments that actually had me rofling for a minute. : P

Dino589
Admin

Back to top Go down

All your favorite dinosaurs are wrong Empty Re: All your favorite dinosaurs are wrong

Post by Hermes888 Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Dino589 wrote:Ha... There were a couple moments that actually had me rofling for a minute. : P
Me too.
Raptor? Seriously? We just did "Velociraptor" and now you want the entire Genus? Why not "Microraptor" or "Utahraptor?"

Hermes888

Back to top Go down

Post by Mantooth02 Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:26 am

Hermes888 wrote:
Dino589 wrote:Ha... There were a couple moments that actually had me rofling for a minute. : P
Me too.
Raptor? Seriously? We just did "Velociraptor" and now you want the entire Genus? Why not "Microraptor" or "Utahraptor?"

Except Microraptor and Utahraptor are not in the same genus as Velociraptor. Mostly funny skit but it needs to be refined, too many inaccuracies.

Mantooth02

Back to top Go down

Post by schnautzr Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:14 am

Lol....amen to the Ankylosaurus being awesomest...

Yeah, he needs to learn genus versus family.
schnautzr
schnautzr
Admin

Authority : paleobiology enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down