The Bone Bed: The Dinosaur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spam emails

2 posters

Go down

Spam emails Empty Spam emails

Post by schnautzr Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:54 am

The Bone Bed is intolerant of spam. We disapprove the use of the "email this user" feature for the purpose of soliciting business. If you can provide any details regarding abusive users, please do so. If enough information is gathered, some of this abuse may be stoppable.

Thanks!
schnautzr
schnautzr
Admin

Authority : paleobiology enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Spam emails Empty Re: Spam emails

Post by schnautzr Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:57 am

Here is the latest illegitimate email being sent to users from an anonymous user who is not logged in. Do NOT respond to it or any similar messages:

Message subject : [Contact] Your Resources

Message content :

Think about it: how much of your business’ expense is wasted. You hire highly skilled workers in key areas such as IT, ad writing, telemarketing --- but don’t use them full time. Why not hire them on an as-needed basis, paying for them as you use them? It’s what we are all about. Email us and we’ll tell you more.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremyK Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:40 am

schnautzr - do you know how I might get in contact with Dino589? I'm working on an animatronic dinosaur project, and I think Dino589 might be interested. I'd like to ask him some questions... but I can't seem to find a way to contact him. I found his posts on Spore forum, but then EuroSpore was disabled, and another site you guys started was disabled, and this was the most recent thing I could find... Have him contact me will you? jeremy(at)geomedia(dot)com.

Thanks!

J

JeremyK

Back to top Go down

Post by schnautzr Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:18 pm

I've dropped him a line.
schnautzr
schnautzr
Admin

Back to top Go down