The Bone Bed: The Dinosaur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concavenator corcovatus, gen. et sp. nov. 2010

Go down

Concavenator corcovatus, gen. et sp. nov. 2010 Empty Concavenator corcovatus, gen. et sp. nov. 2010

Science News - The hunchback of Central Spain (press release, photo of fossil, life reconstruction)

And, for those who need a little comedy to spruce up their day, here's a blog posting on the dinosaur with a humorous slant to it. Warning-- a lot of the stuff in this is made up or drastically perverted from the truth. (And perverted doesn't mean dirty. Laughing )
Gizmodo - First hump-backed dinosaur could eat several humans for breakfast (blog, life reconstruction, bonus video "Dinosaurs and Jesus")
schnautzr
schnautzr
Admin

Authority : paleobiology enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Concavenator corcovatus, gen. et sp. nov. 2010 :: Comments

Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:42 am by Dino589

Lol, Concavatus? You spelled its name wrong, so I fixed it. I also fixed the link in one of your other news posts a couple days ago btw (you forgot the ending URL tag so it was broken).

But anyway, yeah, real interesting dinosaur, and one which has gotten around the internet quite a bit. Its like, all over the place (then again, it was like that with Balaur too). Anyway here is the Nat Geo link too.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/09/100908-hunchback-dinosaur-science-nature-concavenator-corcovatus/

Back to top Go down

schnautzr

Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:06 pm by schnautzr

Lol I wondered how that link got fixed when I refreshed the page! Laughing Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down