The Bone Bed: The Dinosaur Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial active members list

3 posters

Go down

Unofficial active members list Empty Unofficial active members list

Post by schnautzr Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm

This is the current list of "active" members-- members whose creations I keep an eye on for sporecastable stuff I can put into Prehistoria.

This list is pruned somewhat regularly, so if I notice you've not created anything prehistoric in awhile, I'll remove your name. This includes both those missing in action for an extended period of time and those who seem to have moved away from prehistoric creations in favor of something else.

If your name doesn't appear on this list AND you've created prehistoric stuff recently, let me know, and I'll add it back on if I find you have indeed created prehistoric stuff recently.

Just because your name is on this list doesn't mean you are any better than anyone else, it just means I'm watching you.

A member is considered inactive if they've made 0 prehistoric creations within the past 6 months and MIA if they've made 0 prehistoric creations within the past 3 months. Creations considered "prehistoric" are any that are potentially sporecastable in Prehistoria. That means the creation must represent one of the following:
*A creature with a fossil record
*An adventure featuring creatures with a fossil record as its main focus
*A natural-history-museum-related creation or adventure
*Landscaping items useful for prehistoric settings
*The creation may NOT be of something copyrighted. In other words, creations with "WWD", "JP", "LBT", etc. are not eligible for Prehistoria. However, interpretations that state they were inspired by a copyrighted franchise are allowed.
"Active membership" exceptions are made for certain members who are not creators.

94titano
Antarcticas
Brett07
Coyotefang
darkdragon26
Dino589
Dino90210 (MIA)
DinoLord (MIA)
Dracilust
Dragonvoid (MIA)
EannyEanny
Eco727
Link1299
Madscientist55
Matthew61 (MIA)
schnautzr
Tanadin
Therizinosaur
tyranno1 (MIA)
Tyranno97 (MIA)
tyrannotitanis

Last edited by schnautzr on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : updated list...did I miss anyone?)
schnautzr
schnautzr
Admin

Authority : paleobiology enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Unofficial active members list Empty Re: Unofficial active members list

Post by schnautzr Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 am

Updated the unofficial active members list. Hermes, even though I don't see any new prehistoric creations under your name, I'm leaving you on the list since you've been posting here recently. Wink

Woah. Record number of MIA creators...
schnautzr
schnautzr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino589 Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:53 am

Allow me to clear things up here:

Draci is still here, he just doesn't create much these days
EpicGrox was just ComTek's alt which he used for pointless things and crap and so, since Com is no longer here, EpicGrox is gone too.
Hupdo and Hupdopotamus are the same person, he just use the second account now and has left the first behind. He is very busy over the summer or so I've heard so don't expect much more than what he currently has up for the time being.
A number of people on that list are no longer active and therefore not creating.
Tyrannodon is now under the name Xolag, and he actually just posted a Giganotosaurus earlier today.
Vektrix has yet to get back into the swing of making prehistoric life, though he said that he would at some point.

Dino589
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by schnautzr Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:24 pm

As far as the "inactive" members, I remove folks from the list after 6 months of no prehistoric creations (which is quite generous). Dalton fell off the list at one point, Spartan fell off a few times, and Hermes would have fallen off just now if I hadn't modified the conditions.

I'm updating the list accordingly, thanks for the notes there. That does clear up a few things.
schnautzr
schnautzr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillamaster55 Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:16 am

I'll be back to Prehistoric creations soon. I'm just going to be gone for the weekend, and when i get back I'll be working on the 60,000,000 AD SC.
Zillamaster55
Zillamaster55

Back to top Go down

Post by schnautzr Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Updated the list; I know there are new members; did I get them all?
schnautzr
schnautzr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillamaster55 Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Think so, man, that dang Lords of the Packs or whatever website crapped the confuse out of me.
Zillamaster55
Zillamaster55

Back to top Go down

Post by schnautzr Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:26 pm

Lol it confused me as well.
schnautzr
schnautzr
Admin

Back to top Go down